Thursday, October 11

NEARLY IN JAIL

Couple of sea days, formal do, Mum got the bling out. Went out for a stroll in Catania in Sicily. Visited the highlights, Benedictine monastery, now a university, St Francis Sq, where we had a few beers & of course the elephants bum. Not sure what it's doing there, rumour has it there used to be a herd of dwarf elephants roaming the foothills of Etna. Not sure that's right but did glimpse Warwick Davis with a turban. We had to go through security to re-board. The rucksack went through & next minute I was surrounded by security people and given the full treatment. Unbeknown to me I had mum's 8 inch hair scissors. When I got out & told her what had happened, she said - that's good I need to cut my fringe.
Not all bad tho, got an email for a free birthday dinner at the pub.

No comments: